Microblading is a new and updated semi-permanent make-up technique where we insert pigment manually into the upper layers of skin. This technique create the desired fullness and shape of the eyebrows. It is ideal for anyone who wants to enhance the look of their eyebrows or to give them a better shape. Microblading is a two steps procedure as it is very difficult to predict how well the skin will retain de pigment. We call this, the “Perfecting session” or the ”touch-up” after 40 days following the first appointment.
The effects can last up to 12-24 months, depending on each person’s skin, after which the pigment fades leaving the skin and your natural brows exactly as they were. The results are very natural and lifelike, giving the brows a natural, fuller look.
Ombré brow is an advanced semi-permanent make-up technique where we insert pigment manually with a PMU machine tools into the upper layers of the skin. This technique is described by its name, with results being powdery with a faded front and a crisp tail. It is suitable for anyone who love the make-up look with softly shaded brow pencil or powder on their brows. Ombré brow is great for any skin type, unlike microblading, which is not suitable for those with oily skin.
The effects can last up to 24-36 months, depending on each person’s skin, after which the pigment fades leaving the skin and your natural brows exactly as they were. The results are very natural and lifelike, giving the brows a natural, fuller look.
Microshading is a combination of Microblading and Ombré brow. It is a technique done by using a PMU machine tools, which creates a soft powdered effect that resembles eyebrow powder on the 2/3 of the brow. The rest of the brow is filled with microblading hair strokes to leave a natural look. The overall effect will make you look like those Instagram models. It is best for anyone who wants their brows to look more ‘’done’’ ( thick and filled in).
The effects can last up to 12-36 months, depending on each person’s skin.
Nanoblading is like microblading except that the treatment is not done by a manual tool. This technique is performed with an electric device similar to a tattooing machine, which is used to draw strokes that imitate the natural brow hairs between them. The needle that opens the skin is as thin as a strand of brow hair, so the strokes end up extremely realistic and indistinguishable from the natural hairs.
Compared to microblading, nanoblading is suitable for every skin-type even oily skin.
Get the look you desire in just one simple touch with cosmetic tattoo. You can choose the color, shape, and position of the beauty mark you have always wanted! Beauty marks can serve to draw attention to your best features and give you a naturally alluring appearance. Whether it be in a casual, subtle way or with a dramatic flair. Beauty mark can be permanent or semi-permanent depending on the depth that you you want.
Interested in microblading but not sure about what brow shape suits you the best?
I offer a unique online consultation where I can show you 2 to 3 different possible shapes that will enhance your facial traits depending on the look you want to have.
Here are three examples
How it works?
Contact me via email at email@example.com to take an appointment.
Please mention your full name and your telephone number.
Attach a portrait picture of yourself in the mail and I will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also click the button below and fill in the form. Thank you.
Here's some before and after
Healed microblading strokes after 40 days before the touch-up.
By following the hair flow, all the hair strokes are seamlessly blending in with the natural hairs. this technique gives a fluffy & natural looking brows.
Can you tell the difference between the real hair and the microblading stroke?
All the strokes are looking crisp and thin.
Everything you need to know before your appointment
- The result might not be good if you don’t follow the pre-treatment care.
- Serious infection can occur if you don’t follow the aftercare instructions properly.
- Allergic reactions to organic pigments used for the procedure, which is really rare but it can happen.
Note: All health standards are followed here in the studio.
- Pregnant/breastfeeding may affect the healing process, it is not recommended at all.
- Blood thinner (anticoagulant, antiplatelet): have to stop the medication 1 week prior to the procedure to avoid heavy bleeding. Only with the doctor’s permission.
- Antibiotic: may affect the healing process.
- Eyebrow keratosis: difficult to get the pigment into the right place with consistency. Multiple touch-up sessions may be necessary.
- Pimple on the brows: it is necessary to postponed the appointment if the pimple is not completely gone.
- Tendancy to form keloids.
- Seborrheic Dermatitis.
- Absolutely no alcohol or caffeine 24 hours before. No exceptions.
- No blood thinners such as ibuprofen, aspirin 1 week prior to the treatment.
- No vitamins A, B, C, D & E and fish oil unless medically necessary 72 hours before.
- No working out the day of your appointment to avoid the sweat. No exceptions.
- No intentional tanning 2 weeks prior. If you arrive with a sunburn, you will be asked to reschedule and forfeit your deposit. If you are vacationing, plan accordingly.
- Botox and fillers must be worn off if possible. Botox will change the lift in your brow. The same applies to fillers as this can change the skin around your brow.
- Any facials, chemical peels or microdermabrasion must be done 4 weeks prior.
- No waxing or tinting 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- The skin must be free of all irritations including ingrown hairs, blemishes, eczema, and psoriasis on eyebrow and forehead area.
- Absolutely no anti-acne or anti-aging products on the skin for 30-days prior to application.
- Dab gently on your eyebrows with a wet round cotton and sterile water (boil water and let it cool) to absorb excess lymph fluid. Do this every 1 hour for 2-3 times or until the oozing has stopped . Then apply a rice grain amount of aftercare ointment with a cotton swab and spread it across the treated area. Be sure not to over-apply.
- Apply a rice grain amount of aftercare ointment with a cotton swab and spread it across the treated area 2 times a day (morning and night). Be sure not to over-apply, as this will suffocate your skin and delay the healing. The ointment should be barely noticeable on the skin.
- NEVER put the ointment on a wet or damp tattoo.
- Do not let any water, lotion, soap, or makeup touch your eyebrows area during the first 7 days after your procedure.
- Avoid hot, sweaty exercise for one week. Salt in your sweat will draw the pigment out.
- Do not wear makeup over your brows until scabs have fallen off .
- DO NOT pick, scratch or rub your scabs. All the pigment will come out leaving a white spot underneath.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 3 weeks after the procedure.
- Avoid swimming, sauna and hot yoga.
- No facials, Botox, chemical treatments or Microdermabrasion for 3 weeks.
- Avoid the brow area with any products containing Retinol, Glycolic acid, anti-aging and anti-acne ingredients for the life of your tattoo.